LifeCare Oak Park Home Visiting Physiotherapy specialises in treating patients in their home or aged care facility. We cater for those people who cannot, or find it difficult to attend a physiotherapy practice.
We treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- Balance and mobility assessments and exercise programs.
- Prescription of walking aids
- Falls prevention exercise programs
- All musculoskeletal conditions
- Stroke and other neurological condition rehabilitation
- Postoperative rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary conditions
Appointment lengths are a minimum of 30 minutes, ensuring ample treatment time.
We currently provide services to most of the the metropolitan area, and aim to see clients within 3 days of contacting us, though same day appointments can often be arranged for urgent cases.
Like any physiotherapy practice, rebates are available with ancillary cover on your health insurance.