Massage is a natural therapy of pressure and manipulation of the body's muscular system. Massage can be used in the rehabilitation of many injuries or illnesses, or simply as a way of improving your general fitness and health. LifeCare Oak Park Massage therapy can benefit almost everybody.
A massage can:
- Improve blood circulation
- Clear waste products from the body
- Relieve cramps, spasms or pain
- Aid recovery from injury by stretching and lengthening muscles
- Reduce anxiety and stress
- Promote relaxation
- Enhance general wellbeing
LifeCare Oak Park Massage Therapists and Myotherapists are experienced in Deep Tissue Massage, Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Sports and Remedial Massage, as well as Swedish Massage.